Accounting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Samsung Electronics Canada București
Samsung Electronics Canada București urgently required following position for Accounting Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Samsung Electronics Canada București Jobs Details:
Résumé du poste
Who are we?
Right across the Pipera metro station, the Samsung Shared Services Centre Europe, established in 2016 in Bucharest (Romania) covers Financial, Customer Service and HR processes for Samsung subsidiaries across Europe.
As an Accounting Specialist you will cover general ledger and reporting activities.
Rôle et Responsabilités
- Review the accuracy of the accounting postings performed by an external provider;
- Document financial transactions by entering account information;
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports;
- Maintain the confidential aspect of the financial data;
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing;
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis;
- Analyze monthly expense variance;
- Consolidate inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting;
- Ensure accuracy of financial documents in accordance with international standard and internal policies;
- Be a reliable partner for European Samsung subsidiaries;
- Take advantage of SAP system and other internal software programs.
Compétences et Qualifications
- A skilled or highly-skilled specialist that completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways
- May contribute to the development of concepts and techniques as well as complete complex tasks in creative and effective ways
- Works on assignments, including complex assignments, requiring considerable judgement and initiative
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting;
- Strong technical accounting background;
- Meaningful accounting experience is required (GL/AP/AR);
- Strong Excel and database skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and also a great team-mate;
- English written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization.
Why is Samsung SSC Europe the place to be?
Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. In our center you will be part of a dynamic team, in an international work environment. Being one of the best in the industry comes with hard work, but we also make it rewarding, so based on your performance we offer:
- performance bonuses
- opportunity to learn and grow along with the center’s evolution,
- support for continuous learning via in-class, online trainings and books (Bookster)
- gym subscription
- daily fresh fruits in the office
- meal tickets
- lunch bonus
- additional paid vacation days
- medical subscription
- discount to Samsung products
General : http://account.samsung.com/membership/pp
European Economic Area resident : -