Regional Cost Center Controller Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Timișoara
Bosch Timișoara urgently required following position for Regional Cost Center Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Cost Center Controller Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Timișoara Jobs Details:
Controlling, Contabilitate & Finante
Founded in 2003 in Timișoara as Business Relations and then becoming part of Bosch Group in 2007, Bosch Service Solutions today ranks among the leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions. The high quality standards for which Bosch is renowned worldwide, are maintained in the services we offer in Marketing & Sales, Customer Services, Finance & Accounting, Security & Safety, Facility Management, Purchasing, Logistics & Production, IT & Technology and HR Management - services that are offered in more than 18 languages by 600 employees.
In addition we develop, implement and operate new and innovative business models with our clients. We are consistently expanding our IT and consulting expertise to offer integral service solutions from a single source.
Your contribution to something big
- Filling in of standardized Key Data for the own are as for Monthly Business Reportings (MBR), Current Forecasts (CF), Business Plan (BP), Year End Balancing
- JF Meetings w/ Cost Center Owners and working due OPL
- Controlling of Primary Costs / Budgets to MBR, CF, BP
- Controlling of Investments to MBR, CF, BP
- Controlling of Headcount to MBR, CF, BP
- Controlling of External Charging to MBR, CF, BP
- Preparing Decisions for Cost Center Owners / Controlling Management if re-calculations are necessary or not
- Teamwork in Project Calculations
- Checking and giving approvals in the system for purchase orders
- Cost Monitoring of complete purchase orders
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related degree
- At least two years working knowledge in Controlling area
- Proficient computer skills - MS Office (e.g. Excel) and other tools
- SAP knowledge FI and/or CO modul
- Fluently spoken and written of English – German of ad-vantage
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way (meet dead-lines)
- Customer service and communication skills – also with Management-level counterparts
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- High affinity toward Controlling processes
- Reliable and efficient concerning Due Dates
- High problem solving, analytical thinking, and organization skills
- Strong and self-confident personality