System And Application Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Ericsson București
Ericsson București urgently required following position for System And Application Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System And Application Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Ericsson București Jobs Details:
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Daily operations activities on our customers' networks across Europe
- Ensure network stability and performance
- Preventive health check
- Traffic and KPI analysis
- Incident handling including Hot and critical issues
- Perform RCA of Emergencies that occur at customers
- Interface with Ericsson Support organization
- Project support during implementation
- 24/7 on-call support (once a month)
- Scripting for internal needs
- Ability to independently deal with complicated technical issues and problems
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Troubleshooting skills on Online Charging System
- Experience working with Unix/ Linux
- Database knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
- Ability to work under pressure related to scale of business impact
- Work as a good team member in a group of highly competent and skilled engineers
- Able to write technical procedures
- Negotiation & Argumentation skills
- Problem solving & strategic thinking
- Presentation & communication skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
Nice to have
- Experience, with troubleshooting skills on Online Charging Systems
- Experience, with troubleshooting skills on Multi-Mediation System
Experience, with troubleshooting skills on Provisioning System
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 232862