Category Sales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Hewlett Packard Enterprise București
Hewlett Packard Enterprise București urgently required following position for Category Sales Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Category Sales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Hewlett Packard Enterprise București Jobs Details:
Develops and nurtures a strategic/mutually beneficial relationship with the partner or with a targeted set of resellers, distributors, Systems Integrators (SIs) and/or Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and their ecosystem partners to drive additional revenue with joint sales efforts. Coordinates all company activities with the partner, including education, marketing, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
Achieving customer sales goals by developing an appropriate number of opportunities and completing them
- Establishing direct or indirect relationships through partners with the Clients, professional relationships based on trust with Client representatives
- Understanding Client installed base and proposing new HPE Servers and HPE Enterprise Group Solutions
- Deploy HP Servers solutions and services versus competition and formulate argumentation on the added value and HPE differentials
- Managing the sales process starting with bidding and finalizing with the order
- Direct relationship with HPE Sales / HPE Partner, Sales Operations, Presales Team, Channel Manager and coordination of the HPE resources in order to meet Client’s needs in a timely manner
- Identifying new Clients and new opportunities for existing Clients: developing request for solutions, Enterprise products and services
- Approval of prices or escalation at higher approval levels for HPE Servers projects
- Active attendance at events organized by HPE and/or Partners for Partners/Clients (presentation of the HPE Servers portfolio, competitive positioning, relationship with the present Partners/Clients, etc.)
- Engaging in marketing actions organized by HPE in promoting HPE Servers and HPE Enterprise Group solutions
University Bachelor’s Degree
Typically 3-5 years of professional experience in sales to Clients and Partners
Demonstrated skills to create and earn business
Good understanding of the IT concepts and solutions
Team player, the ability to manage unique situations and to have initiative and creative thinking
Problem solving attitude
Flexibility for a long working hours program and traveling
The ability to create and successfully close a business
Time management abilities and prioritization of objectives focused on the Client and quota
Fluency in English language
Minimal knowledge about the IT industry, competition and partners network
Knowledge of HPE organization, operating mode, business rules, segmentation of partners, key initiatives and programs
Knowledge of the specific Enterprise Group product portfolio, services and software
Ability to communicate the strengths of HPE offers and counter objections to them
Knowledge on how to expose the HPE portfolio (hardware products, software solutions, attached services) and to change or counteract the strategies of HPE competitors
Efficiency in sales of Enterprise Group products and services through close relationships with the Partners and by promoting HPE strengths
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.