Intern For Accounts Payable Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Timișoara
Bosch Timișoara urgently required following position for Intern For Accounts Payable. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern For Accounts Payable Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Timișoara Jobs Details:
Controlling, Contabilitate & Finante
Founded in 2003 in Timișoara as Business Relations and then becoming part of Bosch Group in 2007, Bosch Service Solutions today ranks among the leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions. The high quality standards for which Bosch is renowned worldwide, are maintained in the services we offer in Marketing & Sales, Customer Services, Finance & Accounting, Security & Safety, Facility Management, Purchasing, Logistics & Production, IT & Technology and HR Management - services that are offered in more than 18 languages by 600 employees.
In addition we develop, implement and operate new and innovative business models with our clients. We are consistently expanding our IT and consulting expertise to offer integral service solutions from a single source.
Your contribution to something big:
- Invoice verification and processing
- Monitoring of workflows in the Readsoft SAP (system to record and verify invoices automatically)
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process
- Accounts and balance reconciliation
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account
- Clarification of supplier requests
- Vendor reconciliation
- Processing of Travel and Expense claim forms
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager
What distinguishes you:
- High school diploma
- Ongoing University- Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related University
- Fluently spoken and written of English.
- German is a plus
- Medium computer skills
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way
- Customer service and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- Likes to work with numbers
- Willingness to travel
- Outgoing and easy to get along with