Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Goodyear București
Goodyear București urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Goodyear București Jobs Details:
Customer Service Representative BG
Date: Jun 11, 2018
Location: Bucharest, B, RO
Goodyear. More Driven.
Customer service representative - Bulgarian
If you’re searching for an opportunity in a fast-paced Customer Service department, check below and see if you’re the right fit for our Customer Service Representative role!
What you’ll do:
- Order entry: receive and process customer orders, inform the customer on the availability of products and the foreseen delivery dates of his orders. Offer guidance and support to the customer in all relevant ordering channels (through Customer Service or e-Ordering)
- Order Management: Follow-up of all orders and business inquiries. Use the order management processes to drive a continued customer centric approach through flawless order processing, providing clear and reliable order confirmation. Maximize the reliability of our order promises and services by taking necessary actions as described in work instructions and by taking proactively contact with all necessary internal partners.
- Quality Management: enter and process customer claims in the Quality Management module (QM) and drive swift and complete resolution for the QM notifications. Good understanding of all relevant Order To Cash areas where customer claims can occur including logistics claims, billing & pricing.
- First Contact Resolution: maximize the customer requests answered during the first contact with the CSR in the contact center. The remaining customer requests need to be logged and followed up in accordance with the organization’s service standard processes, scripts, and procedures.
- Maximize sales and customer order fulfillment: take all necessary actions to sell the plan.
- Cross selling: guide the customer through our product portfolio and offer alternatives where available.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent command of Romanian, Bulgarian and English (written, spoken; you will interact in these languages daily, will be tested in interview process)
- High School/Baccalaureate diploma (required), Bachelor degree (desired)
- At least 1 year of working in a customer facing environment
- Any experience within automotive/industrial and international environment will be considered as a strong asset
- Experience with main MS Office applications (required) and relevant SAP (desired)
- Ability to work in a team: support team goals, take initiative, seek to give and receive help and feedback
- Ability to communicate effectively with the customer using standard tools and conventions, both in calls with the customer as well as through other media
- Capacity to quickly absorb relevant knowledge on the main features and qualities of Goodyear's tires and other products
What we offer
- Interesting job position in an international environment and insights into many Central European markets
- 25 vacation days/year
- Annual bonus scheme
Please note that we will only contact selected candidates.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 66,000 people and manufactures its products in 49 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Job Segment: ERP, Quality Manager, Logistics, Supply, Procurement, Technology, Quality, Operations