Compliance And Quality Officer Jobs Vacancy in Roche București
Roche București urgently required following position for Compliance And Quality Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance And Quality Officer Jobs Vacancy in Roche București Jobs Details:
- Implementing of global compliance related policies, directives, and guidelines and ensuring the firm’s compliance with them.
- Ensuring the cooperation between the local subsidiary and the Group and regional Compliance teams.
- Ensures the alignment of company’s strategy with global compliance related policies, directives, and guidelines
- Performs risk assessment and proposes to the management team.
- Part of the Compliance Committee
- Assists the Company during control actions performed by local and global authorities.
- Ensures that local employees understand Group policies and guidelines.
- Supports and/or conducts compliance monitoring, compliance controls and compliance audits in the area of business integrity and obtains assurance declaration on business compliance from local managers.
- Documents all local business ethics incidents and their status, plus the steps taken to address them.
- Conducting the audit related affairs, including internal and external audits.
- Implementation of affiliate related divisional quality procedures and local documents. Following up of documentation local applicability and deployment.
- Organizing management review, responsible for analysis and monitoring of management review input data.
- Establishing and maintenance of change control process, evaluating and ensuring the regulatory and quality compliance of Changes.
- Implementing quality related training activities, complying with quality requirements.
- University Degree in Business Administration/ Finance as a minimum qualification.
- Master’s Degree in relevant filed is preferred.
- Previous experience with Romanian statutory codes and legal system.
- Advanced knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Organisational skills and time management: can prioritise multiple tasks and goals to ensure timely and high-quality accomplishment.
- Excellent influencing and communications skills including the ability to manage and communicate across many levels of an organization.
- Makes good business decisions and exercises sound judgment
- Ability to work individually and also cross-functionally and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work well under stress to meet tight deadlines and deal with challenging work environments.
- Excellent written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and be assertive in challenging situations.
- Who we areAt Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
We’re looking for Compliance and Quality Officer to join Roche Diabetes Care team. He/she will be responsible for:
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Audit & Compliance, Audit & Compliance > Financial Compliance