General Ledger Economist With Czech Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Timișoara
Bosch Timișoara urgently required following position for General Ledger Economist With Czech. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Ledger Economist With Czech Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Timișoara Jobs Details:
Controlling, Contabilitate & Finante
Founded in 2003 in Timișoara as Business Relations and then becoming part of Bosch Group in 2007, Bosch Service Solutions today ranks among the leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions. The high quality standards for which Bosch is renowned worldwide, are maintained in the services we offer in Marketing & Sales, Customer Services, Finance & Accounting, Security & Safety, Facility Management, Purchasing, Logistics & Production, IT & Technology and HR Management - services that are offered in more than 18 languages by 600 employees.
In addition we develop, implement and operate new and innovative business models with our clients. We are consistently expanding our IT and consulting expertise to offer integral service solutions from a single source.
Your contribution to something big
- Preparation of documents and posting in general
- Petty cash posting
- Leasing contracts posting
- Payment proposal validation
- Capital movements postings
- Book closing
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Various accrual computation and postings
- Performing month end reconciliations
- Provisions for risks and contingencies
- Inter-company transactions
- VAT report
- Carry-forward procedures at year end
- Accounts and balance reconciliation
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor's degree- Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial ac-counting, especially in General Accounting field
- Fluently spoken and written of Czech and English.
- French, Italian or German is a plus
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way
- Customer service and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- Likes to work with numbers
- Willingness to travel
- Outgoing and easy to get along with