Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Damen Galati
Damen Galati urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Damen Galati Jobs Details:
The receptionist we are searching will be coordinating the activity at the reception point, receiving and welcoming the shipyards clients and visitors, also providing different kind of information to all those asking.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring two-way flow of information between the shipyard and external customers, as well as between the shipyards departments;
- Responsible for the accuracy of the data transmitted in terms of quality and quantity;
- Meet the speed and promptness standards to take / send messages to those interested;
- Responsible for general compliance with company-specific work procedures;
- Ensuring good communication with all our departments and submit accurate and timely information;
- Paying attention to all foreigners coming into the company in any capacity they are presented;
- Has both a polite attitude towards colleagues and to persons coming into contact with in society;
- High school / Bachelor Degree is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in English – verbal communication, reading and writing.
- Good computer and communicational skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Good with planning and organizing different activities.
- Able to adapt to changing work assignments.
- Capable to work with minimum supervision.
What we offer you:
- The right applicant will initially get a competitive employment package and salary.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then please reply right away and let us know why you are suitable for this job.
Romania's Damen Shipyards Galati (DSGa) is the largest of Damen Shipyards Group's 32 shipyards, repair yards and related companies worldwide. While Damen's international sales organisation takes care of product development, self-managed DSGa has developed into a highly efficient production shipyard with a significant output. Since joining the group in 1999, the yard's shipbuilding expertise and closely-managed supply chain have been behind some of Damen's most important deliveries to date, fully representing the group's diverse product portfolio. At the busy yard on the banks of the Danube, Damen's unique shipbuilding concept comes to life.
Damen Galati has a diversified portfolio including anchor handlers, coast guard vessels, patrol ships/navy vessels, platform supply vessels and logistic support vessels, RoRo ships, ferries, dredgers and barges. Signature Damen vessels like the ASD 2810, ASD 2913, ASD 3212 and Stan Tug 4013 regularly roll off the Galati slipway on the Danube.