Process Management Accounting For Division Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Timișoara
Bosch Timișoara urgently required following position for Process Management Accounting For Division. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Management Accounting For Division Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Timișoara Jobs Details:
Controlling, Contabilitate & Finante
Founded in 2003 in Timișoara as Business Relations and then becoming part of Bosch Group in 2007, Bosch Service Solutions today ranks among the leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions. The high quality standards for which Bosch is renowned worldwide, are maintained in the services we offer in Marketing & Sales, Customer Services, Finance & Accounting, Security & Safety, Facility Management, Purchasing, Logistics & Production, IT & Technology and HR Management - services that are offered in more than 18 languages by 600 employees.
In addition we develop, implement and operate new and innovative business models with our clients. We are consistently expanding our IT and consulting expertise to offer integral service solutions from a single source.
Your contribution to something big
- Process management in external accounting for the Bosch Business Unit Security systems.
- Consultant as Finance expert including connected areas like sales, purchasing, controlling. The consulting can be for all Bosch entities around the world.
- Responsible for finance in a template driven SAP rollout project.
- Introduction of new accounting processes and IT tools for Bosch Security systems
- Cooperation with the central and local CF departments
- Define and implement together with central CF department new standardization processes
What distinguishes you
- Relevant university degree (Business Administration, Computer Science, Business Informatics) with focus on finance
- Experience with SAP modules FI at least 4 years, CO, SD and MM are a plus
- Substantial experience in design and optimization of finance and business processes
- (Sub-) project management experience preferable
- Initiative, persuasiveness, assertiveness and con-sistent target tracking
- Ability to think analytically
- Willingness to work in a global & virtual team
- Good communication skills
- English (fluent in spoken and written), German pref-erable
- MS Office skills mandatory
- Willingness to work in international projects with ex-tensive travel activity (should not be more than 30-40%)