Associate Banking Payments Hungarian Speaker Fixed Term Jobs Vacancy in Business Services Cluj Cluj-Napoca
- Associate Banking Payments Hungarian Speaker Fixed Term
- Business Services Cluj
- Cluj-Napoca CJ
- 21 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Business Services Cluj Cluj-Napoca urgently required following position for Associate Banking Payments Hungarian Speaker Fixed Term. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Banking Payments Hungarian Speaker Fixed Term Jobs Vacancy in Business Services Cluj Cluj-Napoca Jobs Details:
- You’ll be part of the General Accounting department and join Banking & Payments Team, Hungary. The team executes payments, performs bank accounting and closing activities, plans liquidity, ensures high compliance standards, and administrates the contractual framework with E.ON’s banks. To deliver high quality results in these sensitive processes you bring a high degree of reliability and integrity with you.
What we offer
E.ON Business Services Cluj provides the first and only company-subsidized kindergarten for their employees next to its offices. Employees’ children are always nearby and are taken care of at all times by professional personnel.
We offer flexible working hours, which contribute towards a healthy work balance for our employees. In addition we provide secure employment with good personal development and challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset. You will receive an attractive remuneration package, including competitive salaries, bonus scheme, supplementary medical services in a private network, above average holiday allowance and local transportation subsidy.
- University degree in accounting, economics, business administration or similar preferred;
- Knowledge in accounting, knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, processes and systems as they relate to Banking & Payments, MS Office, SAP (all basic level);
- Having worked in the area of Banking & Payments would be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Hungarian & English languages (both written and spoken);
- Open minded, friendly, team player, customer oriented.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.