Intern For Support Authorization Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Timișoara
Bosch Timișoara urgently required following position for Intern For Support Authorization. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern For Support Authorization Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Timișoara Jobs Details:
Controlling, Contabilitate & Finante
Founded in 2003 in Timișoara as Business Relations and then becoming part of Bosch Group in 2007, Bosch Service Solutions today ranks among the leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions. The high quality standards for which Bosch is renowned worldwide, are maintained in the services we offer in Marketing & Sales, Customer Services, Finance & Accounting, Security & Safety, Facility Management, Purchasing, Logistics & Production, IT & Technology and HR Management - services that are offered in more than 18 languages by 600 employees.
In addition we develop, implement and operate new and innovative business models with our clients. We are consistently expanding our IT and consulting expertise to offer integral service solutions from a single source.
Your contribution to something big
- Process mailbox requests
- Reply to customers once request is completed
- Maintain data base for internal customer in PMD system
- Interface to technical department for addressing customer requests
- Participation in meetings and teleconferences
- Contribute to the development of central authorization concept for FI
What distinguishes you
- University on going (studies in any field; financial, ac-counting or technical field preferred)
- Analytical and logical approach
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel) and Internet brows-ers
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Good ability to work in a team as well as independently