Software Platform Project Manager For Tsr Jobs Vacancy in Continental Timișoara
Continental Timișoara urgently required following position for Software Platform Project Manager For Tsr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Platform Project Manager For Tsr Jobs Vacancy in Continental Timișoara Jobs Details:
- The Platform SW PM is the Platform interface for customer projects and is acting as a sub project manager for Platform deliveries.
Support/Check customer project planning's related to Platform contribution.
- Ensure application of company quality standards and norms for our platform and infrastructure products.
- Report aggregated status and project progress to line management and lead customers.
- Manage impediments by reaching out our larger company network.
- New projects quotation support:
- Support/Check Customer Project Plan (Reuse strategy / Platform contributions /…);
- Trigger elaboration on Platform selection (Hardware, Software, Reuse Strategy);
- Do/Collect Effort Estimation for Platform contributions.
- Development projects support:
- Generate Project agreement (in case of major Platform project involvement);
- Negotiate and describe Platform deliverables, delivery dates;
- Negotiate and identify project deliverables to Platform (hardware, requirements, …);
- Identify coaching needs;
- Collect the input from all Platform development groups;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Good knowledge of software development, experience of at least 3 years (knowledge of Embedded System is a plus);
- Experience as a Software Project Manager or similar role would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of software development processes;
- Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Teamwork and High Motivation to continuously learn and develop.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents