Enterprise Commercial Leader Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft București
Microsoft București urgently required following position for Enterprise Commercial Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Commercial Leader Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft București Jobs Details:
Do you want to be a key sales leader at one of the largest cloud companies in the world at the most exciting transformative time in the
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they
simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of
what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and
Joining Microsoft in the Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) as the Enterprise Commercial Lead you will be leading an organization of sellers
including account executives, technical account sellers and industry focused sellers to deliver long term relationships and value to our
Enterprise customers, building the momentum of digital transformation for our customers & partners as well as the company itself.
The Enterprise Commercial Lead provides sales leadership accelerating our customers’ digital transformation and delivers on our short-term and
long-term financial goals and responsibilities. In this role you will need to be a great sales coach and leader, have a challenger mentality, be
fluent in sales-leadership practice and able to lead with vision and flawless execution.
As a Transformational Leader * Landing the transformation of our sales teams including Relationship, Technical and Industry Sellers, to ensure we deliver value and satisfaction for all enterprise customers * Helping our customers in making their own digital transformations As a Sales Leader * Over achieving on our Sales, Customer Usage and Customer Satisfaction Goals * Motivating Sales Managers and Sellers, both relationship and technical, providing value to our customers throughout their own lifecycles * Frictionless cross-team orchestration, consistently showing up to our Customers as One Microsoft As a Customer, Partner and Market Luminary * Industry expertise throughout our sales teams * Established, sought-after spokesperson and recognized expert in relevant local regulatory and policy environments, opening doors and removing barriers for our sales teams, partners and customers * Partner advocate - drive scale to our business through partner co–selling motions As a People Leader * Attracting and leading a diverse sales organization of high impact relationship, technical and industry sellers and sales managers * Creating a sales team environment of ambition, that continually develops and fosters talent * Developing an inspirational Coaching Culture empowering our people to deliver and learn As an Innovator * A deep culture of learning * Continuous sharing of learning and insight within the sales organization and across other teams and headquarters * Through Role modeling you will inspire a growth environment leading with a growth mindset
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of related experience: Senior sales leadership roles, managing high performance sales and technical-sales teams, coaching solution sales and account
development strategies, leadership roles in multi-tiered large organizations
- Proven track record and experience leading large sales and technical sales organizations, selling and delivering complex solutions to enterprise customers
- Proven track record and experience leading organizational transformations while delivering on short-term results;
- Strategic leadership with track record driving results faster than competition in new markets/solution areas (preferred: cloud services growth and consumption)
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, coaching skills, cross-group collaboration and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries
- Talent attractor: Proven history attracting and developing new leaders
- Meaningful non-Microsoft prior work experience at one of the following: IT Consulting or Services company such as McKinsey, Accenture, SAP, EDS, KPMG or
the equivalent; Competing Cloud and software companies, particularly Oracle, IBM, SalesForce.com, VMWare, Cisco, AMZN
- Bachelor’s degree: Required, MBA desired
- Experienced in complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.), sales methodologies (equivalent to
MSP), broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), effective marketing tactics, negotiation, financial analysis, industry knowledge