Service Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Electronic Arts București
Electronic Arts București urgently required following position for Service Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Electronic Arts București Jobs Details:
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
General role description
The IT Service specialist is responsible for first, second and third line support at the Electronic Arts office in Bucharest.
Reporting into the Romania Site IT manager, and working in a local team of eight, primary work tasks include day to day support of end users, maintenance of local infrastructure, participating in both Local and Global IT projects.
The IT Service specialist needs to be able to communicate and collaborate within the global IT team while maintaining focus on local business requirements.
The ideal candidate would be outgoing and proactive, technically astute with a keen eye for detail and documentation.
Focus on customer satisfaction is key, being the face of IT at EA and leveraging excellent technical knowledge and skills to deliver exceptional IT support.
Work task examples
- Prioritize helpdesk tickets, monitor email queues
- User support – Hardware and Software
- Infrastructure support – Network, Server and Storage
- Software and security patching
- On and Off boarding of users
- Managing security permissions
- Meeting room AV setup and maintenance
- IT Asset management
- Documentation of local systems and processes
- Participation in IT projects
- Understanding, and working within local budgets
- Automation of tasks
- Hardware knowledge – Desktop, Laptop, Console, AV, Server, Storage
- Mobile Devices - iOS, Android, Windows
- Meeting room AV equipment – Cisco Video Conferencing
- Active Directory – Understanding of Users, Groups, OU’s, Security
- Network - LAN, WAN, Wireless, Firewall, VPN, DNS, DHCP, VOIP
- Operating systems knowledge - Windows, macOS, *nix
- End user Support – Troubleshooting ability
- Seek feedback and input from peers and manager
- Be able to act on feedback and turn that into positive results
- Offer constructive feedback to peers and manager, communicate risks to the business environment or processes to IT Leadership.
Structure & Planning
- Deliver on time and to the right quality
- Set realistic timescales for work
- Understand dependencies
- Take ownership of day to day tasks
- Take ownership of local projects
- Identify risks
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Customers first mentality
- Focus locally (local site), collaborate globally (within EA world)
- Deliver on promises
- Understand priority and business impact
- Follow IT best practice
- Follow industry trends
- Interest in technology