Medical Ehealth Project Manager Remote Job Jobs Vacancy in Bluenovius București
Bluenovius București urgently required following position for Medical Ehealth Project Manager Remote Job. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Ehealth Project Manager Remote Job Jobs Vacancy in Bluenovius București Jobs Details:
Medical (eHealth) Project Manager - Remote Job
We are searching for an ambitious, organized and fast paced Project Manager with a CRA or Medical Writing background to join our vibrant and dynamic startup team. This role will be responsible for managing digital marketing projects end to end including all day-to-day communication and ongoing coordination with internal teams and our Pharma clients. The role requires working as part of a cross functional team to interpret complex medical concepts, review work, manage timelines and plan resources while also acting as the first point of contact for clients to answer any queries and keep them updated throughout the project.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage client relationships - set clear expectations, provide regular updates and manage timelines
- Coordinate with internal teams, including third parties, to plan resource requirements, review progress, provide feedback on work, manage different opinions and ensure the best work is delivered to the client on time
- Review complex scientific information and translate it into engaging and educational messaging and/or review work to ensure it is scientifically correct and the right information is prioritized
- Liaise with clients to ensure the output meets their marketing objectives and is medically/scientifically accurate as well as engaging
- Foresee, manage and provide solutions for any delays, challenges or issues
- Lead daily reviews to understand progress and document status updates
- Provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvements to content, products and processes
- Provide recommendations and support the development and implementation of reporting and budgeting processes
- Monitor results against KPI’s and ensure projects are on target
- Develop reports and analyze data as needed
- Provide Sales team with insights and information as needed
- Stay up to date on the pharmaceutical industry, recent research findings and treatments and provide insights for new business
- Stay up to date on relevant clinical trials by reading and reviewing publications, attending courses and through membership in industry/professional associations.
- Provide reports and analysis on these trials and present to leadership on a regular basis
The right person for this role will have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of project management experience (digital marketing or life sciences background desirable)
- Background in medical and/or scientific research (preferably an advanced degree holder)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and directly and resolve conflict/manage different opinions
- Excellent knowledge of the scientific/medical industry and up to date knowledge of industry research, findings and key worldwide journal publications
- An understanding of clinical trial processes with a thorough knowledge of associated regulatory guidelines
- Positive, ‘can do’ and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to set and manage timelines with clients and internal teams
- Adaptable and willing to take on various and changing tasks
- Ability to take initiative and make things happen independently and without supervision
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with different personality types
- Must be digitally savvy and adaptable
- Experience with G-suite
- Maturity to handle extremely confidential information
- Open-minded, innovative, creative and eager to learn
The following skills and experience will be helpful but are not required:
- Knowledge of or exposure to healthcare or pharma industries
- Experience working on both agency and client side
- Experience with project management software
Location and Hours:
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role. The position can be remote (from home) or located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Working with BlueNovius:
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
BlueNovius is a cutting edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. We work with the top pharma companies all over the world.
To apply, please send us your CV along with a letter of motivation.
Please note that we receive a high volume of qualified applications for our roles. Although we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, you have not been selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- English (Required)