Project Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell București
Honeywell București urgently required following position for Project Management Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell București Jobs Details:
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The PMO plays an integral role during the initial planning stages for any project. It creates structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints. PMOs are able to identify processes and activities to improve. Since PMOs have a broader scope, understanding the basic processes and standards of different
departments across the organization, they are better equipped to identify workable process standards and best practices for how teams should approach projects. Once it has identified a process improvement initiative, the PMO implements, documents and communicates the new procedures to the rest of the organization.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Provide on-site and off-site leadership for project team by building and engaging team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Monitor staff performance and support/complete performance reviews
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or relevant discipline
- 3+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 3+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint.
- Six Sigma Black belt certification
- Knowledge of IT and financial systems preferred (Sales Force, SAP, etc.).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
- Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting result
- Exceeding internal and external customer expectation
- Masters degree and Project Management certification (PMP) preferre
- Effective communication skills
- Significant experience in project management
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: req186011
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, BUCURESTI 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.