Pcb Engineer For Autonomous Driving Adas Tsr Jobs Vacancy in Continental Timișoara
Continental Timișoara urgently required following position for Pcb Engineer For Autonomous Driving Adas Tsr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pcb Engineer For Autonomous Driving Adas Tsr Jobs Vacancy in Continental Timișoara Jobs Details:
- In the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems department we develop intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors. The sensors collect, process and extract the relevant information from the environment and traffic surrounding the vehicle. They implement and enable safe and accurate functions for Autonomous and Assisted Driving Vehicles.
There are several HW engineer opened positions in our innovative ADAS team for the following roles:
HW module or RF designer:
Participate to the creation of the product (sensor) architecture
- Understand the architecture and top requirements and define the modules specific requirements
- Design the schematic, simulate & calculate the values and choose the electronic components
- Create the HW modules documents: (e.g. Bill Of Material, Worse Case Calculation, Test & HW/SW specs…etc.)
- Collaborate with HW Lead Engineer for schematic integration and with PCB designer in PCB design
- Participate to creation of the PTS (Production Test Specifications) and FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analyses)
HW validation engineer:
- Understand the HW requirements and the schematic for the assigned projects
- Clarify the parameters of the HW modules to be tested
- Create the HW test plan and the test specifications and link them to HW requirements
- Review the HW test plan and the HW test specifications with the project team and release them
- Develop and build up the test setups necessary to perform the HW tests
- Perform the tests, complete the test reports, review the results with the project team, document and release them
- Review the schematic together with HW Lead engineer and Module design engineers
- Participate in layer stack-up decisions for the new products PCBs
- Collaborate with the mechanical engineers in designing the Layout for the PCB
- Define and agree the PCB placement strategy, perform the component placement and the PCB routing
- Implement specific PCB design constraints: e.g. HW specific, for industrialization, heat dissipation, humidity…etc.
- Create the PCB documents and store in the databases according to internal procedures.
- Collaborate with PCB producer to explain and clarify the details for PCBs manufacturability
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
- Knowledge in digital and analog electronic and in handling test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters…etc)
- Knowledge of a tool for Schematic/PCB design (e.g. Orcad Schematic, Pads Dx Designer ...etc.)
- English language skills
- Basic knowledge in embedded SW (Assembly language, C or C++) and/or microcontrollers would be a plus
- Knowledge in one of the next areas would be a plus: Image sensors, Radar technology, RF, IR Lasers, Optoelectronics
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits, Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities (e.g. Lindau/Ulm-Germany, Santa Barbara–USA, Yokohama-Japan)
- Develop the technologies for the future Autonomous Vehicles – long term stability and career path
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.