Marketing Technology Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Netcentric București
Netcentric București urgently required following position for Marketing Technology Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Technology Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Netcentric București Jobs Details:
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a software engineer who's ready to welcome the next challenge in his career. At Netcentric you will learn how to use your technical skills in implementing 1:1 marketing solutions into an enterprise systems landscape. as well as implementing the required integrations and tuning the necessary infrastructure for maximum performance, scalability and resilience. The role of Marketing Technology Engineer will allow you to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Netcentric.
Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building innovative digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud. We are a responsive organization that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
What do we require?
- 3+ years of project experience with a data-centric campaign management/marketing automation/marketing platform (ideally Adobe Campaign - former Neolane)
- Solid implementation skills of RDMS systems, SQL and Data Modeling, ETL and business intelligence/reporting tools and principles
- Experience with building table views and knowledge of stored procedures
- Experience implementing and debugging HTML and CSS (design skills not specifically required)
- Experience developing and working with web services, SOAP and REST
- Build tools like Maven
- Excellent understanding version control systems like Git/SVN
- You're not afraid to use the command-line user interface in Unix-like operating systems
- Able to implement business requirements with technical solutions - asking clarification questions, reviewing specifications, creating technical specifications (clear development-ready instructions) from business requirements and high-level functional specifications
- Solid technical understanding of software engineering/web development principles: iterative cycles, source control, unit testing and producing qualitative, clean code
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills
What makes us smile, when looking at your profile…
- Knowledge of AEM or any other solutions part of the Adobe Experience Cloud and an interest in connecting them
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like Jira
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
- A proactive mindset, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life.
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement.
- You are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- Centrally located office in Timpuri Noi with great fitout and standing desks
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Travel to customers and other locations in alignment with project needs
- Private medical subscription
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our NC Offices across Europe
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Daily delivered fresh fruits
- A large variety of drinks (coffee, water, natural soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 22 days + December 24th and 31st + 1 additional day per calendar year in the company (maximum 30 days/year)
- Sick days: 3 per year (days you are sick, at home, but do not need to bring a doctors note)
- Referral bonus
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
- And much more...!