Ccb Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Citi București
Citi București urgently required following position for Ccb Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ccb Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Citi București Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Romania,Bucuresti,Bucharest
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Customer Service
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18052470
- Ensure customer queries are answered in the most efficient way possible.
- Work with branches and internal departments to obtain answers/solutions for clients’ queries that are within EMEA.
- Ensure incoming enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
- Support and strengthen customer needs in an efficient, effective and professional manner and handle exceptional requests when required.
- Review and resolve problems relating to CCB products and processes by conducting necessary analysis and communicating resolution to the customer.
- Service specific customer enquiries accurately and in a timely manner in line with departmental standards
- Provide service and interact with colleagues in line with Citi values and policies.
- Participate and Lead in department projects and initiatives
- Proactively aim to reduce query volume and promote self-service
The Customer Service Representative will be required to manage a designated portfolio of our CCB clients covering SME & MME clients including Platinum and top tier. They ensure that incoming enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
The successful candidate for this role will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic, proactive individual who is able to 'think outside of the box' and has a passion for delivering client satisfaction.
The individual must also display a capability to project manage in order to deliver on any adhoc project initiatives and service improvements
- Manage a portfolio of high profile clients, ensuring all their queries are acknowledged, investigated and resolved in a timely and professional manner and in line with departmental standards
- Single point of contact for all day to day inquiries for our clients
- Lead and participate in cross departmental initiatives & projects
- Proactively review and resolve problems by conducting necessary analysis, liaising with internal teams and departments, with escalation where required
- Drive client satisfaction for given portfolio – including regular proactive calls and visits where required.
- Provide RM/client with MIS/SIA’s to enable them understand their transactional and inquiry activity. Host review calls to discuss and analyze these and work with clients to improve their productivity & usage of CD as well as self-service tools where applicable
- Develop and maintain excellent client contacts and materials, supported by face to face customer visits and calls
- Proactively inform customer about problems (system failures, market issues) and provide regular updates to resolution of issue
- Escalate customer feedback, processing delays and errors appropriately
- Co-ordinate and control special transactions (urgent and/or high value transactions/tax payments etc) where applicable
- Keep updated on all new market and regulatory requirements affecting client portfolio/base
- Ensure adherence to all departmental standards/KPI’s and ensure a pristine control environment maintained at all times
- Provide training to the team in specific topics and coaching and training to new team members
- Active participation in local and regional strategic initiatives supporting Customer Service Head and team is the successful role out
- Handlling welcome calls with new clients to the bank and assiting them with the transition to BAU
- Documentation related tasks (SV problems)
- Account maintenance/closing related activities
- Manage 3rd party requests arriving on different channels in a timely and professional manner
- Complete evaluation of complaints, solution and substantive reply to the client
- Keep RMs informed on customer issues, status, activity, and information feedback.
- Help clients and colleagues in 1st level CitiDirect inquiries. Take active part in CitiDirect related projects.
- Proactively anlyse client data for trend analysis i.e. reoccurring inquiries, CD usage and work with them to propose solutions, guidance and training to improve client experience
- Work with various Citi branches and Products
- Client management for a designated portfolio of clients
- Participate in Client Visits and presentations
- Develop strong professional relationship and internal network
- Implement change/improvements
- Build a country and EMEA profile
- Experience in Customer Service
- Experience of successfully building a trusted
- Proven track record of managing client
- Strong knowledge and user experience of Citi systems & platforms ( Flexcube, STaRS, etc)
- Must have proficient use of all Microsoft - -
- Experience in a fast paced team environment whilst beinf being a senior member or SME in the team
- Proven track record of excellent client management
- Strong ability to coach and train clients in banking products and services
- Commercial/Corporate Banking skills
- Strong organisational skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task and prioirtise
- Language skills: English & Romania
- Excellent communication skills : verbal and written (experience in business/financial environment)
- Client focused – (meet and exceed expectations)
- Delivers quality results- ability to influence
- Accountable and self-reliant
- Effectively manages Risk
- Superior investigative and analytical skills with
- Build relationships easily
- Ability to plan and organize efficiently (prioritize)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven record of process improvement
- Crisis Management skills
- Excellent time management & prioritisation skills
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
Business / Finance discipline
Shift: Day Job – shifts staggered between 7.30am – 6pm
Employee Status: Regular
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Decision making
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Values Diversity
- Foster a positive team dynamic
- Proactive approach to additional tasks or projects
- Is comfortable in leading and training junior members of the team