Senior Automation Tester Jobs Vacancy in Zone București
Zone București urgently required following position for Senior Automation Tester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Automation Tester Jobs Vacancy in Zone București Jobs Details:
- Proven software quality assurance experience with a focus on web based applications
- Experience developing tests for functional and regression testing that include manual, automated, performance and ad-hoc testing
- Experience of Test Automation processes, tools and managing Continuous Integration
- Experience testing iOS, Android and web applications
- Experience of responsive cross-browser testing
- Experience working in projects where Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development principles were applied
- Experience of working within both Agile (Kanban and/or Scrum) and Waterfall based delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of web standards and experience testing REST based APIs
- Knowledge of various software testing tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, Selenium, JMeter, Gatling and Jenkins. - Work closely with the product owner and project team to define the testing strategy and ensure acceptance criteria are accurate, clear and well defined.
- Define clear and well-written test cases, execute those tests and ensure the results are being clearly communicated with the wider project team on an ongoing basis.
- Triage and lead the investigation into reported issues, ensure they are being properly tracked and work to actively prevent regressions.
- Work with the release manager and project team to prevent defective products being promoted to production. Ensure both you and the team are always aware when releases are occurring and which versions of the product are running in which environments.
- Help identify, plan and execute non-functional testing requirements.
- Help to define and develop the overall QA process with the lead QA/test automation analyst and contribute to development processes.
- Help with tool and technology selection.
- To mentor other team members, ensuring that they are inspired and motivated to deliver the best work possible.
- To assist in identifying when additional QA resources are required and to help interview for permanent and freelance staff as necessary.