Localization Specialist Polish Language Jobs Vacancy in Ubisoft București
Ubisoft București urgently required following position for Localization Specialist Polish Language. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Localization Specialist Polish Language Jobs Vacancy in Ubisoft București Jobs Details:
- Identifies and reports all the linguistic errors from the verified product. Types of errors that will be reported – missing texts and translations, text / audio de-synchronization, spelling & grammar mistakes, linguistic consistency (text & audio);
- Works closely with the Localization Project Manager assigned for the project and reports to him on the localization status of the version;
- Also, keeps the lead tester permanently informed concerning the status of the specific language tests;
- Evaluates the global functioning of the game and insures it meets validation requirements;
- Identifies and submits in a standard format in the data base the encountered error, so they could easily be identified and reproduced;
- Reports periodically the evolution of the tests and the progress of the given tasks;
- Is a reference for evaluating the overall localization quality of the tested products;
- Constantly improves his linguistic skills and gains experience regarding the specific gaming terminology used in Polish language;
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of Polish language (native speakers or fluent students or graduates)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of the culture and characteristics of Polish language
- Team player
- Linguistic Certificate is a plus
- Professional or academic experience abroad is a plus
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!