People Manager Software Development Team Jobs Vacancy in Lenovo București
Lenovo București urgently required following position for People Manager Software Development Team. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
People Manager Software Development Team Jobs Vacancy in Lenovo București Jobs Details:
Are you looking to upgrade your career in tech?
Come and join our biggest research & development lab in Europe that is going to significantly grow during this year!
Lenovo is a US$43 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, networking, smart TVs and a family of mobile products such as smartphones, tablets and apps. Lenovo is also a major player in the supercomputing game, having delivered the largest nextgen Intel based supercomputer, currently 13th fastest overall (https://www.top500.org/list/2017/06/?page=1)
We have over 52,000 employees worldwide and customers in more than 160 countries. Lenovo’s worldwide headquarters is located in Hong Kong, with key operations centers in Beijing and Morrisville, North Carolina. With the acquisition of IBM System x, Lenovo expanded its position in the Enterprise Server, Storage, and Solutions space, providing large and competitive enterprise portfolios to meet customer needs in all segments.
The People Manager of software Team manages a team of engineers responsible for ensuring quality delivery of software and Software Solutions deliverables of the Bucharest Lab. The manager facilitates global coordination and encourages groups to work together and take responsibility for the extremely optimized team. The candidate works to achieve cooperation and interaction with the global managers, team-leaders and the other teams from the organization, planning and coordinating resources to achieve corresponding coverage. The Manager monitors and reports the daily, weekly and monthly changes occurring in the process, changes that could affect the team, and reacts in solving problems arising inside or outside of the department, where appropriate.
The position is a people/ project manager role to help achieve better productivity and efficiency within our daily development tasks, processes, and procedures.
- Recruiting and hiring talent to fill team positions
- Quality planning of current and future resources, skills, and coverage (including headcount planning and allocation
- Future project planning, working with global teams on priorities
- Providing coaching and performance feedback to all team members
- Communicating and ensuring understanding of functional or departmental goals
- Monitoring individual and team metrics and performance versus targets
- Identifying the need for corrective actions
- Ensuring quality standards for all processes
- Evaluating overall team and individual performance and delivering the performance reviews
- Engaging with other line managers across the organization
- Effectively communicate highly technical information to all levels of management. Including negotiate, influence and communicate with peers, management, vendors, & subcontractors across the corporation.
- Provide guidance and technical direction to both management and peers including tasks assignment and workload balancing among team members.
- Recognize complex problems regarding resource arrangement, cross-function coordination, & team building.
- Working with HR to assist with skills and educational needs, working with global team on priorities
- At least 5 years experience in people management in software development organizations or similar
- At least 5 years experience in project management (e.g. experience in project status reporting and tracking)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate globally
- Proactivity and self-motivation
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Technical background in software development and/or Solutions
- English : Fluent
Do not hesitate to contact us now, as you can start in this position immediately! In the future, you are also able to grow in your career as we have over various technical roles in our lab, so you can gain expertise from different fields!