Reporting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Gameloft București
Gameloft București urgently required following position for Reporting Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reporting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Gameloft București Jobs Details:
Gameloft is looking for a new colleague with a great love for Excel and with those great skills of structuring information and data.
The role of the Reporting Specialist is extremely important in business decisions, so attention to details becomes a way of life.
The GE Reporting team is in charge of creating and maintaining the various reporting processes and tools, needed to improve monetization strategy, economy balancing, retention, user engagement, and various game features, through customer behavior analysis.
A reporter is responsible to keep an active communication, between the BI teams, involved in the GE process, the developers in charge of the BI databases, and the various business and production teams, through constant data-driven reports, in order to improve and support decision making in the company.
- Use our internal reporting tools to generate sales and user behavior reports;
- Structure data and prepare reports in Excel;
- Provide quality checks in order to assure data correctness;
- Maintain documentation related to personal tasks and team procedures;
- Communicate with international teams involved, in order to assure the best analytics, on the set deadlines;
- Set up and follow up, with the monetization managers and the production teams, the game performance indicators needed to measure the game features, at different production phases;
- Define metrics ,dashboards and reports, based on client specifications, to evaluate the game's performances.
- Ability to use the report-writing and analytical skills in order to provide client support, through data-driven feedback;
- Strong analytical competencies and formal thinking, able to break problems down in their key variables and identify the relations between them;
- Opened to managing task groups, projects and people in time;
- Keen interest in games, mobile applications and knowledge of the free-to-play market would be a strong asset;
- Work experience in the gaming market would be a huge plus – Reporting Specialist, Business Intelligence Specialist, Data analyst, Media planner etc;
- Mastery of Excel and good Microsoft Office knowledge;
- VBA Macro for Excel and SQL programming are a big plus.
- Very good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team;
- Able to plan and organize, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Autonomous, rigorous, self motivated, problem solving attitude, flexible, calm;
- High attention to detail without compromising the ability to keep track of the assigned ongoing tasks;
- Fluent written and spoken English, concise writing skills.
WHY JOIN US?
Because we are open minded and we will always have time to listen to your ideas and we favor a relaxed, open communication;
Because we are a large, multi-national team on a journey to get better at what we do and we'd like to take you along.
What Else can Gameloft Romania offer you?
- Motivating salary
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard