Business Partner Finance Operations Jobs Vacancy in Veeam Software București
Veeam Software București urgently required following position for Business Partner Finance Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Partner Finance Operations Jobs Vacancy in Veeam Software București Jobs Details:
- Collect requests from our functional areas for process and technology improvements with a focus on determining root causes
- Communicate and drive agreement between business and technology teams to solve problems through automation and tool selection
- Be experts in ‘how’ technology functions in terms of supporting defined business partners
- Draw inferences from process details and link to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements
- Ensure technology is in place to support Veeam’s growing and evolving organization
- Educate and communicate with business stakeholders on changes and improvements to defined processes.
- Maintain and lead regular meetings with business stakeholders to provide project and process improvement updates as well as confirm priorities
- 2+ years of experience as Analyst, Project manager or similar in the area related to CPQ Configure/Price/Quote & invoicing
- Experience in process and communications set-up (with customer and teams)
- Ability to facilitate discussions with business to understand requirements, drive key decisions and resolve issues
- Experience in using best practices for gathering and documenting complete and detailed requirements
- Fluent English language
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.