Technical Recruiter Cluj Jobs Vacancy in Boostit Cluj-Napoca
Boostit Cluj-Napoca urgently required following position for Technical Recruiter Cluj. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Recruiter Cluj Jobs Vacancy in Boostit Cluj-Napoca Jobs Details:
As a Technical Recruiter your main objective is to help secure a predictable talent capacity for the company. Key activities involve: sourcing, screening, conducting phone/Skype & face to face interviews, preparing offers, preparing job descriptions; reference checks; improve the recruitment & selection processes. You’ll work in close relationship with our HR Manager, department leads and hiring managers.
- Manage a full cycle recruitment & selection process from collecting the job requisitions to preparing the offer;
- Ensure an exceptional recruiting experience for all candidates: act as first point of contact for all requests and applications and guide them throughout the process with constant feedback and updates: everyone gets an answer to their application without exceptions;
- Understand the goal and mission of the recruitment projects and collaborate with senior software developers and the CTO for best solutions;
- Build and maintain an active pipeline to find qualified candidates;
- Develop a network of referrals and specialist that can help cover a job opening as fast as possible;
- Use an ATS to track and manage all applicants at all stages of the process;
- Support via Skype or phone when it’s necessary;
- Communicate as a brand ambassador in order to create and deliver unique positive recruitment experiences for candidates;
- Coordinate with other recruiters inside the department;
- Work closely with the HR manager to develop and align recruiting strategies;
- Be a responsible team player with a positive mental attitude;
- Collaborate with other departments.
- Minimum one year of experience in the IT industry as a Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist and minimum two (2) years experience in HR overall;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent experience with sourcing channels (e.g. job boards, LinkedIn, employee referrals, social media channels);
- Good Understanding of the local IT Market;
- Experience in working with any type of ATS;
- Attention to details, problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to change;
- Solid knowledge of legal infrastructure regarding employment;
- Demonstrated results in hiring developers at all levels of seniority;
- Excellent candidate/employee-facing skills and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Technical knowledge – understand IT related terminology;
- Ability to bring in results from low cost/direct channels;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships with candidates during the selection process;
- Continuous hunger for knowledge.
- Knowledge of any programming languages at any level is HIGHLY appreciated;
- Bachelor degree or master degree, preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, psychology or human resources.
Nice to have and other notes