Channel Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell București
Honeywell București urgently required following position for Channel Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Channel Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell București Jobs Details:
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Create processes and tools to drive pricing based on feature set functionality and total cost of ownership within the marketplace.
- Eliminate ‘cost plus’ mindset by developing the proper tools for the Product Management team to position NPIs for maximum growth / margin equation return.
- Partner with the business’s to help drive key NPI pricing programs that deliver significant returns
- Drive rigorous compliance in all businesses.
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor's degree in Marketing
Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting result
Exceeding internal and external customer expectation
Effective communication skills
Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation
Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req163294
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.