Sports Operator Jobs Vacancy in Paddy Power Betfair Cluj-Napoca
Paddy Power Betfair Cluj-Napoca urgently required following position for Sports Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sports Operator Jobs Vacancy in Paddy Power Betfair Cluj-Napoca Jobs Details:
This role involves working in rotating shifts. The business schedule covers 24/7 timeframe, weekends included. Night shifts might occur, according to the business needs.
In this entry-level position you will be responsible for the supporting the Betfair Exchange and both the Paddy Power and Betfair Sportsbooks in a wide range of tasks in order to facilitate the business in delivering the best customer experience and product offering. It also provides the opportunity to contribute to the evolution of the Exchange and Sportsbook products and gain exposure to the key operations of what makes an industry leading betting company. This position can provide a solid platform for progression throughout the organisation for high performing successful applicants.
- Supporting the Sports Operations teams with the creation, management and settling of events and markets.
- Working with the teams to ensure we have relevant and accurate content onsite
- Conducting regular and timely checks of our markets across Exchange and Sportsbook and escalate any gaps
- Responsible for ensuring all of our Live Video streams and In Play data appear on our sites
- Execute operational best practice while consistently providing ways to improve operational processes to drive departmental efficiencies
- Supporting the Sports Operations teams to ensure critical operational tasks are completed to a high standard
- Seek to improve, optimise and evolve current working practices to drive efficiency and quality
- Ability to learn new role in fast pace environment constantly reviewing processes with a long term strategy in mind.
- Effective collaboration. Work cooperatively and partner with others across the organisation to get work done
- Resilient and confident under pressure. The ability to handle and manage crises effectively.
- Ability to seek to improve, optimise and evolve current working practices to drive efficiency and quality
- Effectiveness in communication to Team Members to finish Projects to a high level.
- Customer focused. Ability to identify opportunities that benefit the customer and deliver these through solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Higher Education, qualifications in numerical based subjects desirable
- A passion for Sports
- An interest in betting and knowledge of both fixed odds and exchange betting
- Proficient Microsoft Office user, particularly Excel
- Minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience in an operational capacity desirable
- Proven track record of delivering targets
- Experience working in a team and helping to create a proactive team environment.